Friday, May 8, 2009
As I type this:
I've been trying to type this out for literally a week now! ACK! Now that I sit down to the computer, Hannah is trying to burgle Brock's room AGAIN. She was just sent to her room for this! Lauren wants to eat now. Fantastic timing! If I get one more stupid time share sales call on Brian's phone I am going to scream! Oh joy! Brock and Hannah have gone from playing to arguing to fighting to trying to out-tattle the other. *sigh* Maybe this is a sign that blogging is just not for me? At least not until the kids are 18 and out of the house? So yeah. When I can get a moment without kids and distractions, I will write out Lauren's birth story (minus scary details of course) and share pictures. I will also include pics from my All-Star's baseball games and Hannah's gymnastic feats. Well I have to go. Lauren is a new shade of angry purple and the other two are about to be permananly installed in their rooms. Hugs to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
HAHA! I have to say that this is my favorite blog yet! :) It symbolizes what all normal mothers go through EVERY day! HAHA!
Love Nichole
Post a Comment