Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How did Lauren end up in the pet bed?


Santa brought Brock a Bumblebee helmet and blaster! Go Santa!

Hannah helped me make rocky road. She got to clean the pot and loved getting all the spare bits of "chocolate road". Wow. Free plug for Veggie Tales in the background! :)

It was a great Christmas full of family, sledding (sorry 'bout the sled to the face Sidney) and food. Happy daze!

I had some fun little videos to post, but after waiting 20 min+ for the ____ thing to work, it gave an error message and wouldn't post. SO...this is all there is! :) And this should also explain why I don't update often.




1 comment:

Erica said...

So, according to Hannah, there are such things as chocolate roads?? And just where would I find such a wondrous land, can I Google it? We LOVED having a second Christmas with you guys, even with a sled to the face! Besides, the abundance of snow really helped with the recovery I think, it never did seem to affect his eating ability!