OK. I am ashamed I have not updated this thing in a while. We've been trudging along with work, school, life, etc. and really haven't done anything ground-breaking. :)
We had a great time with the cousins! It was so sweet to see them all playing/fighting/etc. Ok. Maybe Hannah and Sidney clashed the most. Both of them were lemmings to any and everything Brock did! Fia sat back and took it all in. I wonder if she realizes exactly what she's related to...poor babers! Erica and I raided thrift stores seeking the latest fashions at rock bottom prices! It was great! I spent $4.30 and got enough pants for Hannah to make it through the next size. Oh yeah...I am a rebel!
We have our 3 two-week check on this coming Tues. I think we have one more 2-week wait before we go in once a week. Time is going by fast, but not nearly fast enough. At least it feels that way when I try to sleep or dare I say...get comfy? Soon now. Only 3 weeks to wait before labor is safe!
Uh...nothing new on the job front. We're waiting for the background checks to go through. There's a lot of hurdles to jump but worth it in the long run!
My Pampered Chef stuff is going well. I am hoping to make my sales quota for a new consultant by next weekend. I am stoked! So far, I've done 1 show and 1 catalog show and have earned enough money for gas for the month! This is an easy and enjoyable second job. Not to mention it gets me some time away from kids/house to spend with other women. Of course we end up talking about kids/house/etc. Ah well. Can't win them all right?
I should get going. Have some stuff to get done before I go home. Hugs to all!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Hey! I didn't realize that you started selling pampered chef. Interesting! :) It's been a couple weeks since I've talked to ya... I hope all is going well. Have you heard anything about Bellingham?
Love Der-in-law!
Post a Comment