Saturday, January 17, 2009

3am Resolutions


I should be sleeping right now. Really. Night shift has a way of skewing one's inner-clock. Ugh.

What is keeping me awake is not that bad either! I am planning out our weekend, the month, finances, business ventures, vacations to come, moving, packing, new house hunting, painting, the kids' activities, work stuffs, training etc. There is some kidney related discomfort in there somewhere too.

What are my resolutions this frosting morning at 3? Moving that bunny into the new hutch that Brian built. Budgeting in Hannah's gymnastics for Feb's bills. Getting Brock's birthday invites taken care of. Writing a letter. Cleaning my house for company. Pulling steak out of the freezer for company. Cleaning out the cars. Make a few phone calls. Cleaning the front porch. Making up some Pampered Chef booklets. Finishing laundry and changing the sheets on all the beds. Somewhere in there I hope to pass a kidney stone so as to avoid a stent this Monday. Oh yeah. They want to put a tube in a very personal space or fill me with dye to peek at my insides. I would very much like to avoid both options!

So yes. I am going to get all the above done with the grace of God of course. I should go back and try to sleep as I will soon be woken to the sound of a 2 year old jumping on her bed or knocking on her door. Brock will be taking the chance to watch Saturday morning cartoons as he is now allowed to do so unsupervised on Sat mornings. He earned this privilege in return for taking on new chores and excellent behavior at school.

So good morning and have a great day!

1 comment:

Erica said...

What an adorable shot of Hannah! I too have a long list of resolutions but alas, no cleaning on there! I get sick of picking up after everyone everyday, especially Sidney who just delights in getting everything out at least a dozen times a day. Hope that stone passes and if not, they do not invade your personal space...too much. And that they figure out what (@&#)(&%^$ is going on with my sis! MISS YOU!!
Love, Der Der